Friday, November 19, 2010

Chocolate Delight Molds....P2 & P3

This is another way to get your Coconut oil in each day, what better way than by a few choolate candies? This is more of a dark chocolate since on P2 you can't have cream yet.
1 C coconut oil
1/2 C to 3/4 C unsweetened cocoa powder
1 dropper of chocolate stevia & 1 dropper van creme stevia OR
2 droppers van creme stevia

Melt coconut oil in a bowl, add cocoa pwdr & stir well. Add your stevia & mix. Pour into little rubber molds or ice cube trays. Rubber works well since it pops out nice (dont put your rubber molds in the dishwasher!)
Place them in the freezer until set & then I pop them out & store them in the fridge in a container.  I used Halloween molds for this batch of Chocolate Delight..
Some people have this on P2 & do ok. Coconut oil is only used as energy & never stored as fat, so if you do use this in P2, your not supposed to count the cals in it. I have eaten about 2 to 3 when I have wanted something sweet, but not every day & have not stalled from it.

2 comments:

  1. hey darlin....
    how do you like the liquid stevia in this? I HATED the sweetleaf pkts...hated the taste. Made it so bitter....Love your blog...it looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you <3!!!
    I like the liquid better, & I tried some stevia glycerite too, it was good. I dont use the packets as much since I started using the liquid.

    ReplyDelete