Tuesday, November 16, 2010

These are Blueberry Cream Chz Muffins for P3, very easy to make!

2-8oz pks cream chz (room temp)
about 6 packets stevia
2 eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla or almond extract
cinnamon, pumpkin, other spice you may like, or your choice of berries (I did blueberries)

Soften crm chz about 40 sec in mic. Add other ing except berries. Beat with a mixer on low til smooth. Mix in blueberries now if you chose them. Pour into 12 greased muffin pans lined with the papers. Bake at 350 for 19 mns, then turn the oven off & open the door, let sit an hour. Sprinkle with cinnamon if you chose a spice flavor & let cool...

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks very nice and I will bookmark your page and visit often so keep those awesome recipes and any tips you might have to be a success with HCG coming.

    I made the Chocolate Cream Cheese Muffins this afternoon and will be having them as a dessert after my meal. Can't wait to see how they taste. Also made a few variations of the chocolate delight recipe and they are chillin in the freezer. I am so loving this new way of eating and enjoy finding new recipes to try.

    You look awesome in your before and after pics on your facebook page. Such an inspiration to me.

    Thanks,
    Twila Tackett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! I didnt see this before...lol
    I appreciate how kind you have been!!

    ReplyDelete