Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chocolate Peanut butter Cup Candies P3


These are so I can get some coconut oil in each day. They aren't as bitter because there's less cocoa in them, & some cream.

5 TBSP coconut oil
2 TBSP cocoa powder
1 dropper stevia
1/2 tsp almond flav
some macadamia nuts
organic peanut butter
3 TBSP heavy whipping cream

In a bowl melt the coconut oil & add the cocoa powder. Add the stevia, & the cream
pour the choc mix into the bottom of a molded tray - only fill each mold about 1/3 full (I used hearts) Then put it in the freezer for a few minutes.
Take it out, & then put a macadamia nut in the center of each mold, put a little bit of peanut butter, & then fill the mold the rest of the way up with the choc mixture. Throw it back in the freezer.
I popped them out of the mold & stored them in a container in the freezer. This way I get my coconut oil in, along with macadamia nuts. I used a rubber molding tray because the chocolate pops out really easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment